Template with tentative contents
- Students must register for coordination at the start of the fourth year or before
- Students must attend coordination meetings every two weeks and show progress
- Work for the project can be submitted for conferences or journals, with student and coordinator as coauthors.
- Themes for diploma projects from industry are accepted, as long as there is a tutor from the enterprise side.
List of proposed diploma projects
- Radio Romania collaboration
Faculty – Radio collaboration, multiple students required, use AI for speech generation or for recommending content for personalized radio stations in different locations
Use data from sensors (accelerometers, heart rate sensors, air quality sensors etc.) or from open data and analyze it for trends and outliers
- Workflow digitization using Blockchain
Use blockchain technology ( Hyperledger ) for improving workflows in enterprises or public institutions.
- Software Requirements tracking using Blockchain
Use blockchain technology to track requirements in a large software project
- Reinforcement learning for software testing (taken)
Use RL for generating unit tests
- Affective computing in ecommerce or eLearning (taken)
Integrate technologies to recognize or simulate human emotions for improving ecommerce or eLearning applications.
Implement a robot that can move indoors based on a map and localization techniques.
- Chatbot for frail patients of for patients suffering from dementia (taken)
Train a LLM and optimize it for communication with persons with cognitive disabilities
- Genetic algorithms for generating grammars for generating unit tests
- Generate software architectures using LLMs, starting from requirements
- Blockchain for managing education credentials